Telephoto lenses for Nikon cameras
This collection includes lenses with a focal length greater than 90mm. Included in this group are prime (fixed focal length), zoom, and macro lenses.
To get close to a far off subject you'll want to rent a telephoto lens. For portraits and closer range action shots up to 200mm will do a great job. If you need a little more range for applications such as wildlife and birding check out lenses with ranges over 300mm.
Rent Nikon telephoto lenses for sports, vacations, performances, and if you haven't tried a macro lens, add one, you won't be disappointed.
We're not saying the lenses above are the "best" for everything, but they are very popular with our customers.
- Nikon 70-200mm AF-S f/2.8G ED VR II - Great for sports, portraits, theater, and more.
- Nikon 105mm AF-S f/2.8G IF-ED VR Micro - The most popular macro lens.
- Nikon 80-400mm AF-S f/4.5-5.6F ED VR - When you need more reach.
- Nikon 18-300mm AF-S f/3.5-5.6 ED VR DX - Super-zoom range without the bulk (DX!)
- Nikon 28-300mm AF-S f/3.5-5.6 ED VR - Super-zoom range without the bulk (FX!)