How the Rental Works
Step 1: Place an order
- Select the items you want to rent and the number of days you want to use them (you don't need to include shipping time in your rental period).
- All items must be rented for the same length of time and will ship in one box.
- Specify the delivery date. This is the date you want your package to arrive to your home, or choose a local *FedEx here to have your package held for pickup.
- Select the best shipping option for you; economy vs. speed.
Step 2: Your order ships via FedEx
- We ship your order accordingly so that it arrives on the delivery date you requested.
- A signature is required at the time of delivery! If you won't be home, use your local FedEx office as your shipping address and pick up from there!
Step 3: Use the gear
- Enjoy the equipment. Our customers are professionals who care for the gear like it's their own!
Step 4: Return your order
We make the return process convenient by providing easy-to-use reusable shipping materials.
Checklists are provided for all accessories so you don't forget something.
Apply to pre-paid shipping label over the old label.
Drop the package off at your local staffed FedEx Location on the last day of your rental. We even provide a list of the nearest centers in your area.
*Consider the benefits of having your package shipped and held at your local staffed FedEx Office Print & Ship Center!
- There is no waiting for the delivery truck. You pick your package up from FedEx whenever it is most convenient for you.
- Packages are often available earlier in the day because FedEx can skip the extra step of sending it out on a truck.
- You'll never have to worry about missing a delivery again.
- Around big holidays, it becomes more reliable to pick up from a staffed FedEx Office Print & Ship Center