Hold at Location
Consider the benefits of having your package shipped and held at your local staffed FedEx Office Print & Ship Center:
- There is no waiting for the delivery truck. You pick your package up from FedEx whenever it is most convenient for you.
- Packages are often available earlier in the day because FedEx can skip the extra step of sending it out on a truck.
- You'll never have to worry about missing a delivery again.
- Around big holidays, it becomes more reliable to pick up from a staffed FedEx Office Print & Ship Center.
- Please keep in mind: We can ONLY hold packages at staffed FEDEX Office Print & Ship Centers. This does not include Authorized shippers.
To find a FedEx location near you for package pick up, visit
Local Pick Up
- If you are in the greater metro Detroit area, pick-up and drop-off is available at the Northville UPS Store. (Please keep in mind that LensGiant does not have a physical store front. The UPS Store in Northville is solely used for local pick ups and drop offs.)
- Pick up your order on the day you specify during UPS Store business hours and drop it back off when the rental period is over. No shipping labels involved! Choose the 'Pick-up in Northville, return in Northville, $3.00' option on the drop down shipping menu.
- Or, you can pick-up in Northville and send back from a FedEx location near you. Choose the 'Pick-up in Northville, return via FedEx, $12.00' option on the drop down shipping menu. A pre-paid return shipping label will be included in your box.
- We kindly request that local pickup customers try to place their order at least 1 day in advance from when they would like to pick it up. Pick up is available Monday - Saturday.
- Orders placed after 2pm will not be available for pickup until 330pm the following day.
The address of the UPS Store is
They are open M-F 8:30am-6:15pm and Saturdays from 9am-4:45pm.
Orders placed on Saturday for same day pickup must be placed by 2pm and will be available after 3:30pm